Thursday 14 February 2013

Two Hearts

As today is Valentine's day I thought that maybe we should have a little bit of love on the blog, so my card is made from another kit from Paper Creator called Two Hearts, the kit is supposed to make a 6x6 card, but I decided to make an A5 landscape card instead.
I used the parts from the kit, but spread them out a bit. The heart image is printed twice, I cut the larger heart away from the smaller heart and ribbon on the second layer  so that the smaller heart stood out a bit more, I also added a button and some cord over the button and cord printed on the image, and diamanté swirls to some of the corners.

Kit - Two hearts 6x6 card kit - Paper Creator
Colorbox fluid chalk ink pad - Chestnut Roan
Ribbons, brown pearls and pink gems - Meiflower


Happy Valentine's Day
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Roma said...

Beautiful card
i love all your cards you make using those lovely kits from paper creator x

Karen said...

Gorgeous - love that you have shown us the versatilty of the card kit. Fantastic.