Tuesday 26 February 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Hi there, welcome to another Teddy Bo Tuesday.
This week I decided I would use a couple of older images. I've been with Teddy Bo right from the very start, and have every stamp that has ever been released, quite a lot of which I have never used. Now that the challenges have gone monthly, it gives me a chance to play with some of those images, and today you get 2 for the price of 1.
As it's Mother's Day here in the UK on the 10th March, I thought I would make a couple of cards with Mums in mind.


Image - TEDDYBOBEA_TABS_001 - coloured using Photoshop
Papers  - from my box of scraps
Flower - Die-namics - Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose
Leaves - Cheery Lynn - Leaf Flourish Strip
Tonic Geared Punch - Daisy border
Ribbons, Gems, Pearl heart, Rectangle Dazzlers and Diamanté ribbon slider - Meiflower.


Image - TEDDYBOBEA_TABS_006 - coloured using Photoshop
Papers - from my box of scraps
Flowers - Local craft shop
Leaves Die - Elizabeth Craft Designs - Triple leaf set
Ribbon and pearl heart - Meiflower

There is still some time to enter our Anything Goes challenge over on the Teddy Bo blog and don't forget to pop over there and check out the fabulous inspiration from my teamies.

Thanks for dropping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Colette, both cards are stunning. The images are lovely and I really like the word MUM on the frst card - very striking, and the ribbon & bunting on the second card. Gorgeous! Love, Karen x

Daniele said...

Colette these are totally adorable, such sweeties
hugs