Wednesday 20 February 2013

More Crafty Devils

I have been up since 5.30 this morning as my daughter isn't too well, she has a bit of a cold but I think it's affecting her stomach as well, poor thing - every time she coughs or sneezes ........well let's just say it's not very pleasant! Meg is disabled and unable to walk so can't get herself to the toilet, I have spent most of the morning so far elbow deep in disinfectant, anti-bacterial spray and hand sanitizer. She says she is feeling a little better now so hopefully the worst is over.
I was up around 2am with her too as she needed toileting and turning, so I am feeling quite tired this morning. I don't have the grandsons today so was planning a day of crafting, I think it will be a day of sleeping instead now LOL!

I meant to schedule this post last night, but completely forgot so being up early has given me the opportunity to get it done. I have a couple more samples of cards made using Papermania's Chronology and Vintage Notes collections.
All products used are available from Crafty Devils Papercraft.

Chronology 6x6 Paper pad (watch cut from one of the papers)
Chronology Die Cut Toppers
Chronology Brads
Chronology Gears
X Cut Nesting Dies - Doorplate - Cut in half
Stick on Pearls

Vintage Notes Decoupage Card Kit
Vintage Notes Lace Borders
Vintage Notes Clear Decorative pins
Organza ribbon
Stick on Pearls.

Off to try and catch up on some sleep now,
thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

5 comments:

Kim said...

both fabulous cards Colette, love the papers and images on the chronology one and the soft pastels on the Love one! Do hope that Meg is feeling a bit better now - and that you both manage to get some rest!
Kim x

Barbara said...

Great cards Collette..the watch one great for mens cards.... my heart goes out to you for the night you have had,hope you managed a sleep xx

Lau W said...

Oh so nice cards Colette, superb design for the first, an the second is very sweet !
Hope your daughter is well now !
xxx

Daniele said...

sorry to hear Meg is feeling poorly, hopefully its a 24hour bug and you can both get some much needed sleep, fabbie cards as well.
hugs

Bhawana said...

this LOVE card is mind blowing..... so elegant..