Tuesday 5 February 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday

It's the start of a new month and that means new releases and a new challenge at Teddy Bo.
We are going to keep the theme of our challenges as 
Anything Goes
but as Valentines day is coming up we would love to see some of your love inspired cards too. 
You will have until Sunday 3rd March to get your entries in.

On Saturday evening I went to see Donny and Marie Osmond who are touring with their Las Vegas show, I went with my friend Julie and her daughter Alison and can I just say WOW!!! what a fabulous show, I wasn't a particularly big Donny fan in the 70's but Julie always rings me before she books anything to see if I want to go and I always say yes, a night out is a night out after all! It was definitely one of the best shows I have seen, Marie Osmond has a phenomenal voice and can sing any style of music, she did an amazing version of Pie Jesu, which had the whole arena on their feet for a very long ovation. Donny came out into the audience and was totally mobbed, the lady sitting next to me, managed to kiss him and get a kiss back, she told me all about it throughout the interval she was totally gobsmacked!
The Liverpool show was the last of the tour, but if they come back again, try and go see them, I know I'll be there again.

 Now back to Teddy Bo


Image - TEDDYBO_243 - coloured using Photoshop
Digital Papers - Sweet Morning Paper Pack - LorieM at Pickleberrypop
Keep Calm Poster - Pink Gem Designs
Buttons - Stash
Metallic cord - Meiflower



Pop over to the Challenge Blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from my teamies.

Also check out the new Teddy Bo enterprise Teddy Bo Threads with 25% off until the 8th February.

 New stuff is being added to the store every day, so why don't you pop over and visit them.  They can even print your favourite photographs or your child's artwork onto mugs, t-shirts and even umbrellas!!! 
The 25% off opening sale ends on Friday 8th Feb.

Thanks for dropping in,

hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Kim said...

fantastic teddy bo card - just love the colours too!
Kim x

Karen said...

Great image - love the grey and purple, your colouring is perfect as usual. Really like what you have done with the buttons and cord. You have such great ideas and are always inspirational. xx