Friday 8 February 2013

Cosmetics easel card

I made this card for a friend who loves her perfumes and make up. I wanted these things to be the main focus of the card, so came up with this shaped easel card. The whole design is done in layers, including the little eye shadow compact which was fiddly but worth it, as it looks really effective in real life.


All papers and images - Oh So Pretty Kit - Just So Scrappy
Tonic and EK success flower punches
Ribbon, yellow and crystal gems, pink sequin blossoms (flower centre's)
and heart shaped dazzlers (sentiment panel) - Meiflower 

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Colette xx

5 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! So unusual and the colours are great - a fun card. x

Roma said...

Your friend will love this collette ,its perfect x

Anne said...

Oh my word Colette this is wonderful wish I had even half of your talent am really enjoying your blog and getting great inspiration from it. Love all the Teddy Bo cards too just wish I could colour in. Anne

Lau W said...

Oh this creation would be perfect for me too ! Love love love make up etc...This is fabulous Colette !
xxx

Bhawana said...

I wanted to know Colette how did you make this card. I had saved it in my computer. loving it.