Sunday 3 February 2013

The Wedding Couple

Today I have two cards to show you (using a fabulous Redonkulous image), which are exactly the same except for the flowers used on them. I had just finished one as a sample for Meiflower using her gorgeous satin ribbon flowers, when my daughter arrived and asked if I could do her one the same for a friend who is getting married next weekend. I had just taken delivery of my newest (and favouritist!!!) flower die and couldn't wait to use it and this gave me the perfect opportunity.


Image - The Wedding Couple - Redonkulous Designs - Coloured in Photoshop
Digital Papers - Always and Forever and With this Ring too - Nitwits Collections
Cheery Lynn - Flourish leaf strip die
Clear gems, Pearl hearts, ribbon and diamanté heart charm - Meiflower


 As above, but in place of flower die - AB Gems and Meiflower Satin Ribbon Flowers

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

7 comments:

Karen said...

They are both really pretty cards, and the flowers on each of them are gorgeous. Beautiful colouring by you!

Roma said...

Gorgeous cards ,fab image & flowers x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Relly beautiful, I love the soft colours and the gems and flowers look beautiful
Lindsay xx

Anne said...

Absolutely gorgeous Colette, are these papers a digital download as when I looked on the site the image looked to have buttons etc on it. Sorry to sound thick am pretty new to this and take great inspiration from your site.

Colette said...

Hi Anne,

the papers are from a couple of digital scrapbook kits from Nitwits,the background paper with the wording on is from With this ring too, which is an extra paper pack that goes with the full kit but only contains papers , I have changed the link so that it now takes you directly to the paper pack, the cream papers are from the Always and Forever digital scrapbook kit.
hugs,
Colette xx

Kathleen said...

Just beautiful Colette I love what you do with the images I have no luck using pens or pencils and I notice you always say you use Photoshop is there a tutorial using Photoshop to colour the images.

love Kath xx

Colette said...

Hi Kath, you will find lots of tutorials on You Tube for colouring using Photoshop, I taught myself just be playing around and probably do it all wrong, but it works for me.
Colette xx