Wednesday 27 February 2013

A penny for your thoughts!

I have used one of the gorgeous Sassy Cheryl images available at Paper Creator for my card today called - A penny for your thoughts. I loved this image the moment I saw it, so just had to have a play with it. Around the same time that I got the image I paid a visit to Nitwits and found the Hello Sunshine collection, which just happened to jump into my shopping basket when I wasn't looking, - it was obviously desperate to come and live on my computer, so I had to buy it, didn't I?! I'm pleased to say it has settled in very nicely and has already made itself useful LOL!


Image - A penny for your thoughts - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Papers and embellishment - all Hello Sunshine - Nitwit Collections

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

4 comments:

Roma said...

Awww Colette what an adorable card ,love the image ,papers and your design x

Lau W said...

Oh this image is so sweet, want to be this little girl on the grass and mreaming of spring...
Your card is superb !
xxx

Karen said...

As I was lucky enough to received this beautiful card from Colette for my birthday, I got to be the (not so) little girl on the grass dreaming of spring - everytime I looked at this card it made me smile. As usual with Colette's cards - everything about it is beautiful, but the cute little sun just touched my heart and cheered me up. Thank you Colette for being my friend for all these years! (now stop sticking your fingers down youe throat in mock disgust!?!) Karen x

Debbie said...

One of my all time favorites!! Just lovely everything about this card from the adorable image to gorgeous papers :)

Hugs
Debbie x