Sunday 26 August 2012

Wedding Invitation Samples day 7

Well it's finally arrived the final day of my Wedding Invitation samples. The two I will be showing you today are my daughters favourites, although she also really liked the two black and cream ones. One of today's was probably the easiest and quickest to make and the other was definitely the longest and hardest and wouldn't you know that's the one that is her absolute favourite.

As this is a scheduled post, hopefully I've had a lovely holiday and am home rested and raring to go LOL! Today I am off to the Sincerely Yours craft show at Leigh (where you can see all my wedding invitation samples in real life,they look so much better than the pics) and straight from there to my friend Donna's grandsons first birthday party, Aaarrrr me hearties! (pirate themed LOL!)

Hopefully I will be back on Tuesday with Teddy Bo.

Paper - The Love Bandit paper pack - Mindy Terawasa - Designer Digitals
Gems (in flower centres) Grosgrain ribbon and Diamante wedding rings - Meiflower

Papers - Jenna - Sassy designs
Grosgrain ribbon and small square diamante buckles - Meiflower



Well that's the lot for the wedding invitation samples, I hope you've enjoyed your daily dose and that I haven't bored you too much.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs,
Colette xx




4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely samples Collete - how could we be bored by these beauties??? Jo x

Kim said...

gorgeous samples, love all the different looks.
Kim x

Jayne A said...

They are both so pretty.

Hugs
Jayne

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.