Wednesday 29 August 2012

It's a Pirate's life for me!

At the weekend we went to my friend's grandsons first birthday party, the party was pirate themed, with a pirate bouncy castle, pirate goody bags, pirate games and all the kids (and some adults) dressed as pirates. My grandsons had a lovely time, Will and the bigger kids had swords and there was a lot of swashbuckling going on, and Charlie was just happy crawling around the floor, sitting on the bouncy castle and playing with the toys.

I made Oscar a pop out box pirate card using Nitwits Land Ho kit, and made up a little verse for the back.



 and here's a pic of Will and Charlie in their pirate gear.

I will have another pop out box on Friday, this time using a Clipart Fairy kit.

Hugs,
Colette xx


5 comments:

Karen said...

Fantastic!!! Card is amazing.
Will and Charlie look brilliant in their pirate gear.

Karen said...

oo, forgot to say - your verse is brillant too!!!

DONNA said...

super duper brillent as usual. but then im allowed to say this as card was for my grandson. lol, and fab pic of will charlie but dont be putting any of my ugly mug on there. ha ha

Daniele said...

what a brill card you do these so well
hugs

SUZYD said...

BRILLIANT CARD.SUZYD X