Tuesday 28 August 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Well here I am back from my holidays, we enjoyed a lovely week in a little place called Sandhead, on the South West coast of Scotland. We were really lucky with the weather, because although it rained every day, it was usually early morning and evening, when we were out and about during the day we mostly had glorious  sunshine.
On Sunday I popped into the Leigh craft show for half an hour and then straight off to a Pirate party with my grandsons, then yesterday I had visitors and only just managed to get today's card made.

We are halfway through the Teddy Bo challenge, which this time around is
Black, White and one other colour
I decided to use aqua as my other colour.


Image - TeddyBea_215 - Coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Mesmerized and Mesmerized 2 - Sassy Designs
Ribbon, buttons and gems (middle of flowers) - Meiflower

I used one of last weeks new releases.
You can check them both out here.

Pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge blog for some fabulous inspiration from my teamies, and remember you still have until Sunday 2nd September Midnight (GMT) to enter our challenge.

If you get a chance, check out the sale at Meiflower, there is a fabulous 20% off everything, until midnight tonight ( Tuesday 28th)

Bank Holiday Sale

Thanks for stopping by,
Colette xx


5 comments:

Kim said...

just love the aqua with the b&w - looks fantastic. great card and love that layout.
Kim x

Karen said...

I would never have thought of putting these colours together - they look great. Really like the card.

Doreen said...

amazing card and the colour combo is fantastic
Hugs
Doreen xx

SUZYD said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD,LOVE THE COLOURS.SUZYD X

Unknown said...

I really like the work! it seems to be very perfect! why not you try something related to Plastic business cards ?