Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sympathy cards

Always one of the hardest things to make, here I have a couple I made quite a while ago.

At the time I had bought the gorgeous Ornate Cross die and just had to have a play with it, I also bought the Bugaboo digi stamp as I thought it was a perfect image for a sympathy card, and here is what I made with them.


Image - Thoughts and Prayers Block - Bugaboo stamps - Coloured in Photoshop
Paper - Black Damask - Damask paper overlays - Dilek Designs - My Grafico
Embossing folder - Venus Crest - Couture Creations
Cross - Ornate Cross Die - Cottage Cuts
Ribbon and Gem - Meiflower


Cross- Ornate Cross Die - Cottage Cuts
Purple narrow satin ribbon and pearls - Meiflower
Flowers - Stash
Sentiment - Computer Generated

Back tomorrow with something a bit more fun!
Colette xx


2 comments:

Karen said...

Both are perfect as sympathy cards, but the nice thing is the your designs and layouts are so they can be adapted to other occasions.
Hope you are feeling better.
x

Doreen said...

these cards are so beautidul.
hugs
Doreen xx