Sunday 19 August 2012

Cute

Have you seen the latest Crafters Companion CD Morehead Papercrafting Collection, it is full of cute, cute Morehead images. I have always loved Morehead stuff, but have only been able to pick up odd decoupage sheets in the past, this double CD has loads of gorgeous images and designs to work with and as soon as I got it I just had to have a play with it.
As I have been having problems with my shoulders etc., and they finally feel like they are starting to get better I didn't want to do too much, so ended up printing off a few of the shaped cards, an extra image for layering, sentiments and background designs.

I had my hubby punching the edges of the background papers for me, (as I can't quite manage it myself at the moment), and then made the cards up adding ribbons, pearls and such like to finish off.





Images, papers and sentiments - Morehead Papercrafting Collection CD
 All ribbons, Pearls and Gems - Meiflower
Charm - Stash
Various Border punches. 

Aren't the images gorgeous?

Starting tomorrow we will have a week of Wedding Invitation samples

See you soon,
Colette xx

6 comments:

Kim said...

these are gorgeous Colette! so pretty!
Kim x

Rosietoes said...

These are gorgeous Colette. I would never have thought to include the inserts as you have done. Thank you for the inspiration.
I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,
Edna x

Kirsty said...

Hi Thought I would pop by and have a wee nosey !! Wow how adorable are these !! the last one just melts your heart !! Stunning creations and I love how your hubby has helped mine is more of a nuisance lol !! Hope your enjoying your holiday ;0)

Clairebears said...

I can tell you they are even more beauitful in real life!
Thank you Colette for my beautiful birthday card and present :0)
Love Cxxx

SUZYD said...

WONDERFUL SELECTION OF CARDS,LOVE THE CUTE IMAGES.SUZYD X

Karen said...

I love Morehead, and these cards are so pretty.