Tuesday 14 August 2012

I'm soooo sorry....

...I haven't been around for a while, I am having some problems with my neck, shoulder and hands. I've been suffering for a couple of years, but the last few months it has gotten worse and over the last couple of weeks I was barely able to move one of my arms.The hospital say it is strain, from looking after Meg, my youngest daughter who is disabled. I have spent 22 years pulling, pushing and rolling her around to wash, dress, shower and toilet her and it is finally taking a toll. Apart from painkillers, rest and some physio there is not much they can do for me.

Anyway that's enough moaning from me, I haven't made any cards for a couple of weeks (resting my shoulder) and am on holiday next week so I am going to show some cards that I had already made but not yet blogged throughout this week and then next week, while I am on holiday, I will schedule some posts to show you some Wedding invitation samples that Mei asked me to make for her stall.

Today is Teddy Bo Tuesday and the current challenge is Distress It and is being hosted by team B, as I haven't been able to make any cards recently my card does not follow the challenge but is one I made a while ago for a friend's husband.

Image - TB_078 - coloured in Photoshop
Card stock - Kraft Card
Papers and numbers - Men in Mind - Clipart Fairy
Grosgain ribbon, buttons and cord - Meiflower
Golf club charm - Stash

We also have some fabulous new releases over at the Teddy Bo store this week
 

and don't forget to pop over to the Teddy Bo challenge blog for more details about the current challenge and to see the amazing creations from Team B.

Back soon,
Colette xx



6 comments:

Doreen said...

fantastic card Colette. Love the image and your layout.
Hugs
Doreen xx

Jill said...

I love your card Colette and I have been missing you around the towers sweetie!!
This is just one fabulous design and I guess the image is a copy of your hubby :)
Hope you are taking it easy and relax in between :)
Enjoy vacation my friend
Hugs

Karen said...

Nice to see you back on your blog Colette - I've missed you on here!(even though we talk on the phone all the time!?!)
Great card - image, papers and layout are lovely.
Hope you all have a good holiday, and try and get some rest!
Love, Karen x

DONNA said...

lovely as usual

Kim said...

great card, love that image!
Kim x

Barbara said...

You make wonderful cards Collette,
Have a restful holiday and take care of yourself..its hard work being a carer Babs xx