Tuesday 21 August 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday and Wedding Invitation Samples day 2

As I am on my holidays in the beautiful South West of Scotland at the moment, my Teddy Bo card once again this week doesn't fit in with the latest challenge, which this week is
Black, White and one other Colour
but it is the first Teddy Bo card I have made for quite a few weeks, as my shoulder is definitely on the mend now, and I just loved the image when it came out last week and I've had the idea for the card swimming around in my head since I saw it so I just had to make it.

Some of you may remember my original pop out box which I designed in 2011,( if not you can check it out here), well I decided to make a  fancier version of it for the beautiful ballerina Bea.

Image - TEDDYBEA_213 - coloured in Photoshop
All papers, flowers, ballet shoes - Tippytoes - Nitwits Collection
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbons, Pearls, Gems and charm - Meiflower

Here's a view from the side showing the ballet shoes dangling from the arch.

I re-sized the arch and Bea and used the same kit as above to make a simpler square card too.
All details are the same as the pop out box.

and also here is day 2 of the wedding invitations.

Lovebirds Digital Stamp - Squiggle Stamps
Paper - Royalty - Sassy Designs
Silver card - stash
Spellbinders scalloped circle dies
Ribbon, silver pearls and silver ribbon slider - Meiflower


Wedding cake Digital stamp - Squiggle Stamps
Red, Cream and Gold card stock
Ribbons, gems and pearl ribbon slider - Meiflower


See you tomorrow for two more wedding invitations and if you like the pop up box, watch out for a boy one coming up next monday.
Colette xx

1 comment:

DONNA said...

LOVE IT LOVE LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTT