Sunday 22 June 2014

What football?!?!?!?!?!?!

Someone told me the other day that there was a big football competition going on - can't say  that I've noticed!!! Hahaha!  it's only on the television every hour of every day practically, or all over the newspapers, even Mr Google reminds me about it every time I load up the internet and see the Google sign doing football-y things.

If you can't beat them then join them, so here's a card I made recently using a Sassy Cheryl illustration called - The game is in the Player - which is available at Paper Creator.
I made a sort of offset shaped gate-fold card using the Sweet Dixie football die on one "gate" and the Sassy Cheryl illustration on the other, the wording was computer generated, the papers, trophy image and sentiment tag are all from a digital scrap kit called Kickin' it by Crazy 4 Monograms and the ribbon and football shirt charm are from Meiflower.


Hope you've had a lovely weekend and enjoyed all the gorgeous sunshine
and lets hope we have more of the same for the coming week, although to be
honest I suffer from terrible hayfever, am blonde haired and very fair skinned so
one minute in the sun and I look like a tomato which then fades away back to my lovely natural
milky white colour : (  my nose goes to it's turbo sneeze setting and Niagara falls pours
from my eyes, apart from that I really enjoy it Lol!

Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

3 comments:

Christine L said...

I'm with you Colette... I don't have anything to do with football.. or really any sport! LOL! But this is such a perfect card for a football loving boy... and I do like that half gate! Perfect layout for it.

Hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Colette, great image and brilliant design. Living in a house with 3 males I can't get away from football, but it does mean that I can hide in my craft room without any interruptions!
Pauline
x

Lau W said...

Haha not love foot ! But love this card,super cute !
xxx