Monday 16 June 2014

First Holy Communion

On Saturday we went to the First Holy Communion of Chloe and Keiron, my friend Donna's twins. Chloe had told her mum which image she wanted me to use on her card, as she said it was very much like how she was going to look on the day, so being the kind of person who likes to do as they are told LOL! I used the requested image and even took it a step further by using ribbon to try and represent the skirt of her dress.

Chloe and Keiron

Chloe's card

Digital Stamp - My Besties Princess Sparkle
Memory Box - Melinda Corner
Spellbinders grand impressabilites embossing - Flower Delight
X-cut palm punch - Heart small
Lots and lots of glamour dust
Ribbon, gems and cats eye dazzle - Meiflower



Keiron's card

Digital stamp - Holy Communion set - Karens Doodles
Poppystamps dies - Grand Gothic Arch
Chalice and wheat - Lea'bilities Special Occasions 1
Leaves - Cheery Lynn Olive Branches
Ribbon and cross charm - Meiflower


Thank you for dropping in and taking a look,
hugs,
Colette xx

7 comments:

DONNA said...

And god did she love it😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 and if i do say myself i think they look like twinsπŸ˜‰

Lau W said...

Oh they're beautiful, a prince and a princess !!!!
The cards are lovely, very very lovely !!
xx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning. Just adore the ribbons forming the skirt.
Hugs DesΓ­re {Doing Life}

Becky said...

OH My word.. These cards are awesome.. I love the the dress on that first one, so creative.

Karen said...

What can I say!?! The ribbon effect on the skirt is very pretty and the subtle colours work so well, and plenty of bling! I love the little boys card, it so hard to find an suitable image for a boy, but this is just perfect.

Rosietoes said...

They are perfect cards for the occasion Colette. The dress is fabulous! Love the boy image too. x

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Colette, I love the ribbon effect dress and the design of the second card is perfect for a boy.
Pauline
x