Monday 2 June 2014

Nautical H

Today I have another one of my 'H' cards to show you, this one was actually my first attempt.
Many years ago when I used to do lots of cross-stitching, one of my favourite artists was Faye Whittaker and her All Our Yesterdays collection. I made up quite a few of her designs (and still have some in the cupboard waiting to be started) so  I was really pleased to discover that there was a Paper crafting CD containing her images (seems it's been about for a while, but I've only just discovered it). I immediately ordered it, and as soon as it arrived I made the following card, using one of the images.


Digital papers, sentiment and banner - The Coastal Collection - Nitwits
Anchor button and Ribbon - Meiflower


Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

3 comments:

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Colette! What a lovely image and I'm loving this H style...

Christine x

Desire Fourie said...

Colette this is just so fun with the marine theme. Loving the blue and red and the little bunting.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karen said...

Oh I love this!!! The H Card is fab and I love the bunting. The card is fantastic and the image is just so sweet. Perfect! xx