Saturday 14 June 2014

Wedding Stepper

Today we are off to celebrate my friend Donna's twins' Chloe and Keiron's First Holy Communion,( I will show you the cards I made for them next week), but before we go I thought I would give you a quick reminder that there is still a week left to get an entry into our Wedding/Anniversary challenge over at Paper Creator, and show you a wedding card I've made using one of topper sets available in store.

Wedding cake topper set - Paper Creator (Topper set contains a sheet of toppers in various sizes and a matching backing paper)
Sentiment - computer generated
Memory Box Sofia Heart die - I pushed out the middle, rubbed it over with a pink pearly ink pad and then pushed it back in again.
JoyCrafts 1201/0083 Flower Border
Die'sire - Elegant Frame
Ribbon,wedding rings diamante embellishment, pearls and gems - Meiflower

Thanks for popping in,
Have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx 

4 comments:

Marrie said...

Hello Colette,

What a lovely card very nice paper and colors this is so wonderful!!

Hugs Marrie

Karen said...

Pretty card - love the flower border and the heart. x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Colette. :) x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Colette, I love your beautiful die cut details.
Pauline
x