Monday 23 June 2014

Tutu sweet!

I have my grandson Charlie here this morning, his dad is a nurse and is working nights this week, so I have him for the next three days from about 8am, within half an hour of arriving he has already eaten - a piece of toast, a bowl of cucumber! 2 biscuits, half of my cereal, a banana and has just come running in with a punnet of plums, oh and he's also had breakfast at home before his mum dropped him off - I think I'm going to have to take out a second mortgage to keep him fed this week!

Today I have a card to show you with a cute ballerina digital stamp I found in an Etsy store called Alicia's Cute Shop, the stamp also has a little bunny on it, but I left it off for this card.

Digital Stamp - Ballerina with Bunny (without Bunny) - Alicia's Cute Shop
Papers - Isn't she lovely digital scrap kit - Just So Scrappy
Spellbinders nestabilities - Opulent Ovals
Sizzix sizzlets - small tags
Ribbon, gems and charm - Meiflower
Sentiment - computer generated

I am entering the following challenges - 
613 Avenue Create - #77 Anything goes plus Option : Pink
One Stitch At A Time  - #218 Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #33 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Cards. - # 62 - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - #22 - Card for a Child
Aud Sentiments Challenge -  #109 Two Word Sentiments

Thanks for popping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card brilliant colouring . Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Creation....Just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, thank you for joining us, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge.....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
XX

aliciabel.com@gmail.com said...

Adorable card. Great coloring.

Cathy P said...

Love this gorgeous card! The coloring of your black hair is awesome! Thanks for linking your work up at Sister Act. Cathy xx

Becky said...

wow.. another stunning card. Awesome coloring of this adorable image and love the little ballerina charms.

Dangina Martinez said...

So utterly adorable! This is the first time I've seen this image and I'm in love! I adore the way you've colored her up! Thank You for sharing :)
Hugs, Dangina

DONNA said...

ooooh we like her

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious and so beautifully coloured. Lol sounds like little Charlie has a healthy appetite.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Meggi Bischoff said...

oh, what a great card!

thanks for sharing with the stamping buotiqe and good luck

gr. meggi