Tuesday 3 April 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Spring has Sprung!

It certainly feels very Spring like at the moment, we have had some beautiful Spring sunshine over the last week or so, the cherry and plum trees in the park opposite my house are full of blossom, our pond is full of tadpoles and lots of my plants have new buds on them, yes, Spring is definitely in the air!

Which brings me neatly on to the Teddy Bo Challenge, this time around hosted by my team, Team A, and you've guessed it the theme is...
Spring has Sprung
we would love you to show us what you can do with flowers and Spring colours.

I've gone a bit yellow this time around, not a colour I tend to use much, but a perfect colour for a Spring themed card.

 Papers - Spring has Sprung and Simply Flowers - Clipart Fairy
Swirls - Catalina Wreath and ornate swirl - Memory Box
Ribbon, sequin blossoms and tiny gems - MeiFlower
 I have used one of this weeks new images - TeddyBea_198 - Coloured in Photoshop
and made my own word art, the flowery font is - Floralies - dafont.com


Here are the new images in store this week and if you are looking for dies or other crafting goodies check out the craft section, great prices and free p&p in the UK.

Pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and check out all the fabulous creations from the rest of my team, and don't forget to enter our challenge the first prize is the fabulous Teddy Bo 10, but you've got to be in it to win it.

All entries must be in my Midnight GMT Sunday 15th April 2012

Hugs
Colette xx

1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love the colour combo....