Thursday 12 April 2012

For those awkward teenage boy cards......

When the D'Arcy's Diaries new releases came out last Thursday I was torn between the mermaid ( I love mermaids) and the boy, the mermaid won, but this week I decided that I just had to use the boy. I think this is a fabulous image, perfect for all those awkward male teenagers and young adults.

Image - DD_020 - Coloured in Photoshop
Paper - Freebie - Create with TLC
Music note border and Word art - Musical Melody Scrapbook kit
Ribbon, buttons and charm - Meiflower


I used a small black button and a gingham button, (turned over to the plain white side) and threaded a piece of beading wire through the charm loop and both sets of buttonholes twisting it on the back to hold into place. The whole lot is then attached to the card on a foam pad.

There is still time to enter D'Arcy's latest challenge, which is Flower Power - use at least three flowers on your project (oh dear, there is none on mine, but it is a boy card, so I'm sure I can be excused). 

Hugs
Colette xx


3 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Smashing card Colette. Love the bp.

Edna x

Catherine said...

Fab image and I love what you have done with it....

Karen said...

Great image - beautifully coloured as usual! And I love the backing paper.