Wednesday 11 April 2012

Clipart Fairy Diva Time

I have finally managed to get some Clipart Fairy cards made, I was planning to do them on Sunday, but with not being well  I didn't get around to it, I had them all ready to print though, so today I printed them out and managed to make two of the three I had planned.

I have decided to spread them out, so today you get to see just one of them.


I played with the Double up Kit -Diva Time 2 and made a shaped card. The background paper, scalloped ovals, word art, shoe and bag are all part of this interactive kit, along with more backing papers and bits and pieces to make a double up card plus a tutorial to show you how.
Along with a blank oval there is an oval with the shoe design already on it plus the decoupage, I added the bag (which comes as a separate piece in the kit) to the oval too.
I glamour dusted quite a bit of the pattern on the background paper as well as around the scallops on the ovals, decoupaged the shoe and then covered it with red sequin blossoms, doing the same on the bag pocket. Both the ovals are attached using foam pads so the card has quite a bit of dimension to it.

Double up Kit Diva Time 2 - Clipart Fairy
Glamour dust

Thanks for stopping by,
Colette xx

3 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous - love red and sparkly - should have been called Dorothy :c) xx

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the shape and the sparkly red shoe.....

Daniele said...

just loving all that red sparkle
hugs