Sunday 12 July 2015

On the bench stepper card

Today I have a boy card to show you using the On the Bench Ultimate Kit from Paper Creator, This is my go to kit when I have to make cards for young boys, so you will have seen cards made with it before. This time around I used the kit to make a stepper card. I changed the wording on the sentiment and added some polka dot grosgrain ribbon and a football shirt charm, but everything else came from the kit.


On the Bench Ultimate kit - Paper Creator
Grosgrain ribbon and charm - Meiflower

This afternoon I'm off to an Afternoon Tea party in aid of Breast Cancer, the party has been organised by my friend Anita, who has battled with the condition and happily beat it into submission. Last years event was brilliant so this year's has a lot to live up to, although I'm sure it will. 

Whatever you are doing with your Sunday, I hope you're having a good one,
hugs,
Colette xx

6 comments:

Karen said...

Fabulous card, image is sweet, and the colours are lovely.
Have a lovely afternoon, hope the weather stays fine for you - enjoy! x

Sarah said...

Such a super card Colette...another to add to my collection me thinks!! Hope you have a lovely afternoon for such a worthwhile cause xx

Christine L said...

It's a fabulous card Colette.... and young boy's cards are so difficult to do - but you rocked it! I'm surprised the football shirt isn't in red though.... LOL!

Hugs
Christine x

Lau W said...

Superb card Colette, very nice design !
Have au superb day !
xxx

Jacee said...

This is great Colette, what a smasing way to use the kit
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

A brilliant card for a boy Colette, this is a fabulous kit and I love your stepper design.
An Afternoon Tea Party sounds very 'posh', I hope you had a wonderful time.
Pauline
x