Wednesday 1 July 2015

Iiiiiiit's Chriiiiiiistmas!

I've just made my first Christmas card of the year, as the challenge over at Paper Creator this week is
the prize is a £10 voucher to spend in store, you don't have to use Paper Creator products to play along, but if you do you get a second entry into the draw.

I've used one of the fab ultimate kits, called You'd Better Not Pout for my card, I've decoupaged the image and added flower soft to his hat, glitter to his beard and pearls for holly berries
It's my favourite Christmas card make of the year so far - LOL!!!

Martha Stewart Roller Coaster deep edge border punch - (punched both sides of a strip of card)
Tonic layering dies - Scalloped and plain ovals and scalloped circles
Polar white flower soft, glamour dust and pompom - stash
Ribbons, pearls and gems - Meiflower

Pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of my teamies,
thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

4 comments:

Karen said...

ooh, Scary!!! no, not Santa, but the thought of Christmas (and we've only just had our first proper days of summer!?!) mind you, the speed I work, I should actually start my Christmas cards now!?! You know I love this image, but your colouring and card design are fabulous as usual. x

Jacee said...

Hi Colette, fabulous Paper Creator card this month, love your design, hope you are surviving this heat.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Christine L said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooo it ISN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! For goodness sakes... we've only just been starting to get a bit of sun!! LOL!

LOVING your fabbie creation though - I have a bit of a soft spot for old Santa Clause... and I'm loving his big droopy moustache! Gorgeous traditional colours complete a perfect card!

Big hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

Such a great Father Christmas Colette and those papers are scrummy!! xx