Wednesday 1 July 2015

For the boys

For my second post of the day I am bringing you the new challenge over at The Paper Shelter, and this time around it's
There is a fabulous prize up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

I've coloured up a brilliant image called Mad About Video Games, as it totally reminds me of my oldest grandson Will, who is on his Playstation at every opportunity, in fact I think I will put this card away for his birthday in September.

Digital stamp - Mad about Video Games
Papers - It's a Boy thing - Crazy 4 Monograms
X-cut palm punches - traditional stars
Glitter card - stash
Ribbon and buttons - Meiflower

If you pop over to the Paper Shelter challenge blog, you can check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my teamies


thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette


7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Colette, wow stunning card love how youve coloured this image, and your sentiment is brilliant. hugs Shirleyxx

Lau W said...

Oh wow so fab colors for a boy ! lovely image !
Big hugs dear Colette !
xx

Pat K said...

Fabulous card for a little boy...great colours and love the stars. hugs, Pat K xx

Gail said...

OMGosh this is fantastic! The coloring is awesome on this image and that couch looks so 3-D! Great papers and the ribbon is perfect!! Hugs, Gail

Jacee said...

What a great card Colette, it would be great for a young chap that I know, game mad!!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Christine L said...

Loving this one Colette... particularly as at first, I misread the epic for Eric!! LOL!

Hope you're all keeping OK.. and that Meg has recovered from her nasty stay in hospital!

Big hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Colette, a beautifully coloured image and great design.
Pauline
x