Wednesday 8 July 2015

Dare to be Fabulous!

I seem to have a lot going on at the moment, Meg is still up and down with her stomach problems and she also has quite a few hospital appointments coming up over the next few weeks, I am trying to get cards made, but there just never seems to be enough time, although to be honest I have been spending part of the weekends painting garden benches that my hubby has made out of pallets, I want to try and make some nice cushions for them too, another thing to add to my list of things to do LOL!

I have done a bit of colouring in and just need to find time to make the images up into cards, but in the mean time here's a card I made without any colouring, just cutting, punches and dies.


Papers - Romance and roses - Nitwits
Fern leaves - LR0227 Anja's Leaves 2 - Marianne Creatables
Mini Leafy Flourish - Joanna Sheen Signature Dies
Flower die - Freebie from a magazine
Sparkly flower centre - Flat back glitter ball - Wild Orchid Crafts
Diamanté key charm and organza ribbon - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

6 comments:

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Colette, such pretty papers and wonderful design - such a fabulous card.
Pauline
x

Karen said...

Pretty card, lovely colours and a beautiful flower! x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous Collette. May be only dies, punches and scissors but the result is beautiful - live the embellishment.
Hugs Sharon. X

Sarah said...

This is really pretty Colette, the touch of pink really looks gorgeous. Hope things settle down for Meg xx

Jacee said...

This is gorgeous Colette, a lovely design, great colour too and one of my favourite fonts!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Christine L said...

HI Colette....

GORGEOUS!!! And I do love cards without colouring..... this one is perfection!

Big hugs
Christine x
PS... those pallet benches sound interesting.... don't forget we want to see pics!