Friday 31 July 2015

All Mad Here and Super Duper with digital papers freebie

The Papercraft Essentials magazine, issue 123, came out yesterday and I have 7 cards in the Cut Out and Keep section using two fabulous Kate Hadfield kits - All Mad Here (Alice in Wonderland themed) and SuperDuper (Superhero themed), I am going to try and show you them all over the next week or so.
Both kits are full of pre-coloured images and elements, but for those who like to colour their own, there is also digi-stamp version of the kits or you can buy both sets as a bundle, unfortunately they don't contain any papers, so I made a set of my own for each kit, if you like the look of the papers you can download them for free from the Papercraft Essentials website

All Mad Here bundle - Kate Hadfield
Freebie Papers
Tonic Layering dies- circle and scallop circle
Glossy accents (middle of biscuits)
Paper Doily - stash
Sentiment - computer generated

Super Duper bundle - Kate Hadfield
Freebie Papers
Black cardstock
I coloured up one of the digi stamps for this card

Thanks for stopping by
hugs,
Colette xx













3 comments:

Sarah said...

I spied these in my magazine Colette and think they are totally fabulous!! xx

Jacee said...

Two great cards Colette, fabulous work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Christine L said...

These are both fabulous Colette... I particularly love the one with the cuppa... those jammy dodgers look a bit tasty!! And you've done a perfect job of the super hero too.... I did some of this type of image earlier this month - I did find it a struggle!! No pink of course!

Hugs
Christine x