Friday 14 October 2011

Polkadoodles Ribbons and Bows Challenge

This week the challenge over at Polkadoodles has been set by Emma and she wants to see cards or projects
containing Ribbons and Bows.

For my card this week I have once again used the Pretty Sweet CD, the papers and images are just soooooo hard to resist! The flowers are made from punches, the ribbon is narrow silk ribbon from stash, which is curled and held in place with little gems from MeiFlower

 The flowers and ribbons are arranged so that they are seen through the oval opening in the front of the card, they are attached to the insert of the card.


Head over to the Polkadoodles blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT inspiration.
You have until Sunday 23rd October Noon GMT to get your entries in.
We look forward to seeing what you create.

4 comments:

Fliss said...

This is such a sweet card Colette and I love the clever window. Really pretty flower embellishing too.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xx
PS: I have candy if you're interested

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Colette. Must get my CD out to play again.

~Edna x

Karen said...

Oh my goodness Colette, what a beautiful card! I love these Pretty Sweet papers, they are so pretty. This card is gorgeous, I love the flower and ribbon arrangement and that is is behind the aperture. Love it!!

Tammy said...

WOW Hun - this is super - love the curled ribbon and flowers. Gorgeous. Hugs xx