Wednesday 20 July 2016

You're a Classic!

It's time for another challenge over at Paper Shelter and this week our theme is ...


There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

My second masculine card this month, must have had a rush of blood to my head!

My husband Eric will be celebrating his 60th birthday in a few days time so I decided to use this challenge to make his card. I've used the Vintage Car image from TPS, the original image has flowers and a pocket watch type thing as well, but I erased them before printing.


Digital image- Vintage Car - The Paper Shelter
Digital Papers - For Him - Ooh la la scraps
Ribbon and buttons - Meiflower

Pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my Paper Shelter teamies,

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Colette, a stunning card and any man will love this design and the use of the backing paper looks brilliant with it. hugs Shirleyxxx

Karen said...

Ha! I finally got on here!?! and following again (till the next time I forget lol) Brilliant card, love the colour and design. Your colouring is exquisite as usual. Loved talking to you today. Take care. Love, Karen x

Lau W said...

Oh superb card for your husband ! The sentiment is great !
xxx

Christine L said...

Ha!! Loving that fab sentiment and this wonderful car Colette... it's perfect for a man... and I'm sure Eric will love it! I hope he hasn't seen it on here first though!

Hope you're OK... we're enjoying the lovely weather, but I've got a massive fan on in here keeping me cool while I comment!

Big hugs
Christine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW this is wonderful
Amazing colours and layout. Perfect male card
Hugs Kelly

Pat K said...

Fabulous male card Colette. Great colours and love how you erased the flowers to make it masculine...brilliant. hugs, Pat K x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wonderful Colette, I know your husband will love this. Perfect image and color choices for a masculine card. Hugs!! Audrey

Dee Portias said...

Love, love your card. What cutting machine did you use. How did you erase what you didn't want to use, I'm a Newbie! I purchased this image and I would also like to change the color, can you advise? thanks..

Dee