Friday 1 July 2016

Just for Men

Can you believe it's July already, It will be Christmas before you know it! Anyway as it is July it is time for our latest monthly challenge at Paper Creator and this time the theme is...

Pretty simple hey?

The winner will receive a £10 store credit to spend in the Paper Creator store.

Paper Creator products are not essential, but you will gain an extra entry into the random draw if using them.


I used the Golfin' Bear shaped easel kit, adding some grosgain ribbon and buttons from Meiflower and a golf club charm I found in my stash.

Pop over to the Paper Creator blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of my teamies.

Before you go I thought you might like to see yet another of my crochet baby blankets, I made it last year and can't remember whether I downloaded the pattern, or it's one I have in my collection, I don't have time to take a look at the moment as I am in the middle of making another blanket,(a C2C graphgan) which is a bit more complicated and needs lots of concentration.



Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

3 comments:

Deloris said...

What a fun easel card. Love that darling bear. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Colette, such a super image and great design.
Your crochet blanket is lovely, you must have lots of patience.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Your easel card is fabulous Colette... perfect for a man - normally so difficult to do!

And wowwwwww to that fabulous crochet blanket... clever you!

Big hugs
Christine x