Wednesday 13 July 2016

Bucket of Flowers

Today I have a Paper Creator card, made from a kit in a Mega Bundle, but not made as it was intended.


It came from the Mixed Card Mega Bundle and should be a gate fold card, but I used elements from the download to make a square card instead, I added the sentiment in Photoshop to the blank chalkboard and made up the included decoupage, taking the background paper from the topper sheet, the pink card came from my stash and the large pearls are from a multi sized pack which came from Meiflower.

The Mixed Card Mega bundle is a bargain at only £9 for 30 kits, there are 15 gate fold cards and 15 diamond fold cards, covering a variety of occasions, and as my card shows you can do more with them than just what it says on the box LOL!

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx


2 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh great ! Superb card, love how you made the sentiment !
xxx

Christine L said...

This is fab Colette... of course, I do love the pink... and that bowl of roses looks so good!!

Big hugs
Christine x