Saturday 6 September 2014

Too cute!

It's the start of another challenge over at Paper Creator today and this time around our theme is...


The randomly drawn winner gets a £10 voucher to spend in store - you don't have to use Paper Creator products, but if you do you will get a second entry into the draw.

I found this book easel card kit in store and the sentiment just made me think of my youngest grandson Charlie, not that he is particularly naughty but he definitely has the cute factor, especially when he looks at you with his puppy dog eyes, it's practically impossible to be angry with him LOL!

I made up the kit adding gold glitter to the edges of each page and using all the decoupage layers for the reindeer (not really showing up in photo), then added some sparkly gold ribbon, red and green jingle bells and snowflakes punched from red glitter card.


Glitter card - stash
Snowflake punches - X cut palm punch - snow crystal small and medium
Gold ribbon, jingle bells and red metallic cord - Meiflower

Don't forget to pop over to the Paper Creator challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my teamies,

thanks for visiting,
have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx



6 comments:

Christine L said...

Hi Colette.... oooh I'm loving this fabbie creation...... such a cutie reindeer... perfect layout and yes... that's what I write to Santa every year!! hehe

Hope you're well - are you managing to get away for a couple of days??

Hugs
Christine x

Karen said...

Ah, the image is so cute and I love the sentiment. Great Card. x

Rosietoes said...

Super card Colette. I must have missed this in the store - I will have to have a rummage. :) Cute reindeer and even better sentiment. x Edna

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Colette, such an adorable image and sentiment - I love the glittered pages and sparkly ribbon.
Pauline
x

Lau W said...

Oh super cute creation ! adorable !
xxx

Becky said...

This is so cute! I love it!