Monday 1 September 2014

It's almost the most wonderful....

...time of the year, yes folks not long now to Christmas, only 114 days to go, and they are going to fly by, if the rest of the year is anything to go by.
Have you made a start on your Christmas cards yet? - no? - me neither, even though I have already made 19 Christmas cards! unfortunately they were either Meiflower samples which will be on show on her stall, at all the upcoming craft shows, or a magazine commission, which I won't be able to share with you until mid-September when the magazine goes on sale. I  have photographs of them all, so I am going to be showing the Meiflower samples over the next couple of weeks.

Now as you know I am not a stamper, but I really like the Kraft cards I have seen with white stamping on them, so I decided to do a digital version with snowflakes. 

Digital Kraft card - Organics Kraft pack - Pink Petticoat
Digital snowflakes - PNGraphics - Etsy
Tonic layering dies - Scalloped Squares
Ribbon, gems and jingle bells - Meiflower


Thanks for visiting,
hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow, you are clever! You have achieved an amazing effect on this card. Love the design and the snowflakes look fantastic! x