Wednesday 24 September 2014

Little Princess

Here's a card I made using a gorgeous Sugar Nellie digi-stamp called Princess and my favourite colour combo, I paper-pieced her dress with one of the papers from the Nitwits kit I used, re-sizing it down so that the pattern would be a better size for the image.


Digital Stamp - Princess - Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits
Digital Papers - Snow Princess and Solids- Nitwit Collections
EK success slim edger punch - Bracket
Flowers - Stash
Ribbons - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look,
hugs,
Colette xx

6 comments:

Maritha said...

That is just gorgeous! Love the colours and the design. :)


Xxx

Lau W said...

Such a sweet image ! Love her dress ! And love the colors !
xxx

Karen said...

Lovely image and papers, like the card design and the colours are gorgeous.

cotnob said...

This is adorable Colette, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

This is one of my favourite Sugar Nellie images... and you've coloured her perfectly too... and put a fabulous card around her! Love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Bridie said...

Oh I love that lavender shade of blue, it looks so fresh and bright

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts