Tuesday 31 July 2012

Too much Grog!

We are halfway through our Masculine challenge over on the Teddy Bo blog, and for todays card I have used another old image. He's one of my favourites.

My friend and I always swap humorous cards for each others and our hubby's birthdays, so this card is going to be for Dave her better half!

Image TB_042 - Coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Bad Sass - Sassy Designs
Silver Card Candy
Satin ribbon, Grosgrain ribbon, buttons, black cord and Fleur de lys charm - Meiflower

Many years ago whilst on holiday in Oban, Scotland, I came across a card shop selling some fab, funny medieval cards, I bought a few, but before I gave them away I jotted down the verses and this is one of them. 
There is another inside the card which reads ;-
Whilst others may have spent some groats,
On gifts both bigge and small,
thy won't be too surprised to know,
I've got thee bugger-all!

Hope he likes it!

Pop over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of my fabulous teamies have been up to.

You still have until Sunday 5th August to get your challenge entries in and be in with the chance of winning five fantastic Teddy Bo images.

Thanks for stopping by,
Colette xx



2 comments:

Donna said...

Oh Colette this is great i love the colours I would like to have a go at colouring with Photoshop. Is it easy to use?
The verses are fab.
Hugs.
Donna.
xxxxxxxxxx

Karen said...

Great Card, like the image and papers, and the verse. Nice Fleur de Lys charm.