Thursday 26 July 2012

D'Arcy's Diaries and Complete Cardmaking

A while ago some of the D'Arcy's Diaries and Teddy Bo DT members designed cards for Complete Cardmaking magazine, well our issue finally came out this month and as well as showcasing our cards there are step by step instructions, and, the magazine comes with a free CD which contains all the digi stamps used as well as the coloured versions (some coloured by me), papers and some word art (again done by me). The disc also contains digi images and papers from some other companies too.

How thrilled was I to find one of my cards as the main feature on the front cover woohoo! 
My second card is also there along the top.

Anyway, with feet back on the ground here is my card for the new challenge at D'Arcy's, which this time around is
Monochrome
Although Gayle is now back from her hols she has been struck down with a kidney infection, so once again we have no new images and are using past releases, I have chosen to use one of the very early ones and it's called My Heart.

Image DD_02 - My Heart
Papers - Grayscale - Sassy Designs
Wordart - Moments in Time - My Memories
Swirl #4- Joy Crafts die
Flowers - Scalloped Posie - Memory Box
Silver pearls and ribbon - Meiflower 

Check out the D'Arcy challenge blog to see the rest of my teamies fabulous creations.

Hugs,
Colette xx


9 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Welldone on making the front cover of the magazine. Caroline xxx

Kim said...

stunning card, so effective in monochrome. love that layout. congrats on the mag cover!
Kim x

Rosietoes said...

Fab card Colette and a zillion congratulations on being published.

Edna x

Nela said...

Beautiful card Colette!
Congratulation on the mag cover!
Love your mag-card!
Hugs Nela

Karen said...

Great card, lovely image.
Congratultions re: magazine.
Hope you are feeling better!?!
Love, Karen x

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

Congratulations Colette. Hubby is bringing me a copy of the magazine tomorrow as I have a card featured in Readers Gallery and I can't wait to see your beautiful creations. You are such an inspiration.
Big Hugs.
Donna.
xxxxxxxx

littlebee said...

Hiya Colette, I subscribe to Complete Cardmaking and get it before it comes into shops. Your card on the front (and inside) is my favourite - colours are beautiful and love the rosette - I have only made a rosette once and will do so again using the designs on the free disc for your card. Talented lady, well done. I view your blog every day and cards are an inspiration. Sue x

Amanda said...

Gorgeous card, I bought this magazine on Friday and was very impressed with the images on the cd, love the coloured in ones. Hugs, Amanda x