Monday 9 July 2012

Crockery! and Cards

I'm later than usual with my Clipart Fairy post this week, mainly because I have had a manic weekend, but here it finally is.

I used two kits this week Teacup Teddy and Cherish the Moment and made two creations with each.

I decided when I saw the Teacup Teddy kit that a teapot shaped card would be good, so went hunting the internet for a template, and came across a site called My Time Made Easy, which sells downloadable templates for various types of gift packaging, where I spotted a gorgeous Teapot gift box, as I don't have an electronic cutting machine I bought the PDF version, which you just print and cut, but they have versions for different machines too.

Kit - Teacup Teddy - Clipart Fairy
Template - Tea for You - My Time made Easy
Flower - made up of various mulberry flowers layered together - Stash
Mulberry leaves - Stash
Gems and Butterfly (decorated with stick on gems) - Meiflower

to go with the teapot how about a plate.


I used a card I had been given for my birthday as a template for this card and put the design together in Photoshop. Although you can't tell from the pic the teacups are all layered up.
Kit - Teacup Teddy - Clipart Fairy
Flowers - X cut punches
Sequin butterflies, ribbon, Teapot charm and pearls - Meiflower

With the Cherish the Moment kit you get a free rocker and I used that for my next card although I made up my own topper.


Kit - Cherish the Moment - Clipart Fairy
Punch - Martha Stewart half daisy border punch
Swirl - Marianne Creatables
Butterflies - X cut punch
Ribbon and gems - Meiflower

and finally I made a 14cm x 17cm card blank and layered up papers from the kit for this one.


Kit - Cherish the Moment - The Clipart Fairy
Punch - Martha Stewart half daisy border punch
Ribbon, Pearl oval buckle, Butterfly (decorated with stick on gems) - Meiflower

Keep checking the Clipart Fairy blog this week as the Fairy had a birthday on Friday and there is a rumour that she will be giving freebies away this week.

and Meiflower have a fantastic 25% off sale on their Polka dot ribbons.

25% off polkd dot ribbon rolls 


After a busy weekend, with not much time for crafting I am now playing catch up, but should hopefully be here tomorrow for Teddy Bo Tuesday, with my first Christmas card of the year,

catch you later,
Hugs,
Colette xx






1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow - when you said a 'Teapot' this is not what came to mind, it looks amazing! Love the butterflies too, they look really pretty with the gems on, it really brings them to life. All the cards are fab, there are so many things too look at.