Tuesday 9 August 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday, Sale and Challenge

Hi, it's another Teddy Bo Tuesday and what a lot we have going on today. Not only is it the start of our new challenge, but Teddy Bea has decided to have a Summer Sale too, so now's your chance to stock up on your Teddy Bo and Co images.

Teddy Bea wants to invite you to her Summer SALE.....
Monday 8th - Sunday 21st August.
Buy 3 get one FREE (of the same value)...
AND when you spend £10+ get even more FREE!!!! 

When ordering please put your choice of free graphic on your Paypal order form.


This week's challenge is hosted by my team and is Love is in the Air we are looking forward to seeing all your fabulous lovey, dovey creations.
We only have one little rule and that is You must use a Teddy Bo and Co image on your project.
The overall winner will receive their choice of ten Teddy Bo and Co images, the runners up get one each.


I made a Christmas card suitable for that special person in your life. I used the Deacon Blue interactive card on a stand kit from the Clipart Fairy for my card base and one of this weeks new releases Teddy Bea_129, coloured in Photoshop. The sentiment, which starts on the front and carries on to the insert reads
A million snowflakes would be too few...
...to carry all my love for you!




Check out this week's fa-BO-lush new releases


This is a scheduled post, so as you read this I am probably sitting on the bedroom floor surrounded by card, paper, ribbons, flowers etc., trying to sort it all out, tidy it up and move it into my new craft room, I would much rather be crafting, but I need to be able to find stuff, which is a bit of a mission impossible at the moment, so it needs to be done.

You have until Sunday 28th August, midnight (GMT) to get your entries in to the challenge and with such a fantastic prize on offer, why not give it a go.

I am entering this card into these challenges;
KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes using a Digi
Ooh La La Creations - Christmas Card
Card Cupids - Buttons and/or Ribbon
One Stitch At A Time -  Use a Digi
Fussy and Fancy  - Christmas in July
Crafty Sentiments - Christmas
Moving Along With The Times – Don't be square
Paper Play –Christmas In August

15 comments:

Daniele said...

ohhhh another stunning card Colette, so lovin' these bears
hugs

lis-m said...

Wow! Colette !! That is awesomely awesome..!! I LOVE it !
Hugs xx

Kirsty said...

Hi this is my favourite new digi this week. The snowflake how you have done that is incredible as with the shape and how you have placed the sentiments is wow ! So modern really love this one ! Kitty :D

Karen said...

Colette, you have to stop doing this to me - every card you make is my new favourite! This is so beautiful. As I scrolled down the page looking at each photograph I was oohing and aahing so much my Mother came in to check I hadn't fallen over again!? Honestly, this card is so wonderful I feel a little emotional. (Stop sticking your fingers down your throat!)
Love, Karen xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card - love the shape and the fab papers .. gorgeous snowflake
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Christina said...

That is a really gorgeous card Colette!
Hugs Kristel

Sazzle said...

Ooh I love Teddy Bo and Bea and such a gorgeous card too! I'm just gonna have to pop over and have another look at the images available :-)

Thanks for sharing this with us over at Fussy and Fancy for our Christmas in July challenge this fortnight.

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT. Good Luck.
Hugs Nataliya.

lalkygirl said...

what a stunning card ,love the colours and shape,fabulous
thanks for joining us at ooh la la and good luck
tracey x

Debs said...

Oh this is just so beautiful! Love the shaoe - amazing! Love the image - adorable! And love your colouring - stunning!
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.

Ali said...

What a beautiful card looking too much pretty.
Clear business cards
Plastic Cards

♥Gry said...

Hi!
♥Your colouring is fantastic and I love the image, papers, and embellishments! Wonderful card! ♥
Hugs Gry
(from Norway)

Helle said...

I've got an envelope in my mail-box..
Thank you ♥
Big hugs
Helle

Nikki Byrne said...

Simply stunning, fab colouring and gorgeous digi. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs

Nikki DT

Anne said...

Stunning! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL. Hugs x