Friday 12 August 2011

Polkadoodles Good Luck Challenge

This week's challenge on at Polkadoodles is Good Luck. Show us your cards or projects sending Good Luck wishes.

 I decided to make a rocker card, as I haven't done one for a while and it's one of my favourite types of card to make. The good luck letters come from the Magical Winter CD1, papers and image are from A Double Sprinkle of Kraft. I used Go Kreate scalloped circle dies to cut out the image and background frame, the charm is from a Pound land necklace and the glitter is Debbi Moore.



The letters and image are attached with foam pads to give a bit of dimension to the card, the inside is finished off with a matching insert.

I'm looking forward to a fun filled evening tonight as I'm going out with my hubby, his sister and her hubby to see Jason Manford, I'll need a bit of light relief after working all week on trying to sort out and move my craft stuff from one room to another.
Off to a wedding tomorrow, Eric is taking the photos, so we will be there from very early morning until last thing, it will be a long day. Stacy is chief bridesmaid, Neill her partner is best man and Will is one of the page boys, will hopefully have some pics to show next week.

Don't forget to pop over to the Polkadoodles challenge blog and check out all the fabulous inspiration from my fellow teamies. You have until Sunday August 21st, midday (GMT) to enter our Good Luck challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

Crafty Sentiments - Punches and Die Cuts
Delightful Challenges -Things with wings
Bearly Mine - Charms and spots/dots
Make My Monday - Birds or Bugs

15 comments:

lis-m said...

Hi Colette.. I really love the way you do your card.. i love the shaped ones.. they are just so different..
Do you have a grand calibur or similar to cut the bigger shapes.. I really WANT to be able to create these...
Hugs xx

Karen said...

Lovely card, the owl is very cute. Love the way you put everything together. x

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card Colette, it's so cute! xx

Nannieflash said...

What a gorgeous shape and a fabulous image, love it. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Daniele said...

what a lovely unusual shaped card,....gorgeous
hugs

Cards By MI said...

What a cutie! a really lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Fliss said...

A fabulous shaped card Colette and love the bling you've put on which makes the letters really stand out.
Have a lovely weekend and of course a great time tonight.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Vintage Milly said...

Oooh this is pretty, love this shape of card, I have yet to have a go with this one, such a sweet composition too,
hugs,
Em.x

Jac’s Playground said...

Just love this card! great shape and colours, cute image and great lettering! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Diane said...

This is a great card, Colette! I've never seen a rocker card before but I'll be having a go at one now after seeing yours!
Diane x

Jacqueline said...

Great card - love the shaped card. Thank you for taking part in this week's Make My Monday - Jacqueline xx

Fliss said...

Me again! Just realised you've entered this at Make My Monday, thanks for that and you know I love your card!
Good luck!
Hugs, Fliss xx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Such a fabby card I love it, as i always do. Dee x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a fab shaped card x

Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, love the image, it is really sweet and the shape of your card.. me likey a lot :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week xxx