Monday 10 September 2012

...and finally!

Had a great day at the car boot sale yesterday, although after getting up at 5am still feeling a little tired today. 
We thought we had loads of stuff, until we got there and saw the amount of stuff other people had, then our "huge pile" looked paltry LOL! I was also amazed by how many cars there was, there must have been well over 300, so quite a big boot sale, and very busy.
Anyway by the time it was over at 1pm, we had sold all but about half a dozen items and made just over £120 so it didn't turn out too bad. On top of that it was a beautiful morning, and my poor fair skin managed to get quite sunburned, today I look like a tomato LOL! Luckily although I go very red, I don't burn, so no pain, and by Thursday I will be back to my normal milk bottle complexion and you will never know I had caught the sun, hehe!

This is the last day of my Laptop Toodles and Letter to Santa extravaganza (a bit extravagant I know, but didn't know what else to call it LOL!) so here are my final two cards.

I resized the make me a topper circle to almost the width of an A4 sheet and used it to make a rocker base.Using a smaller one for the topper, which I printed out twice, I cut a circle from the centre of one to make a frame, covered the other with a circle of spotty paper and then mounted the frame on top with foam pads, The girl sits within the frame.

Kit - Laptop Toodles - Clipart Fairy
Ribbon and pearls - Meiflower

For my final card I made an 'on the edge card'. The image was printed out a couple of times so that I could layer it up. The checked background was printed onto card, punched down one edge and then fixed into place. I finished it off with ribbon, a diamanté buckle some sparkly shapes and gems.

Kit - Letter to Santa - Clipart Fairy
Ribbon, sparkly shapes, diamanté buckle and gems - Meiflower

Hope you've enjoyed the last four days of cards, I probably won't be around much this week as Meg is in respite, so hubby's going to take a few days off work and we are going to try and get out a about a bit.

See you soon,
hugs,
Colette xx


1 comment:

Karen said...

Great images and the colours are lovely, really like those sprakly cats eye thingamajigs!?! down the edge of christmas card.
Karen ;-)