Monday 22 December 2014

Merry Christmas Tree

Not long to go now to the big day, are you ready for it? I still have a few pressies to wrap, my meat hamper will be ready to pick up from the butcher tomorrow and on Christmas Eve hubby and I head off to the local farm shop for our Christmas veg, and then that's it, I'm done, unless something unexpected crops up, which is usually what happens LOL!

Here's a quick card I made using a Bugaboo Christmas tree digi-stamp.


Digi-stamp - Merry Christmas Tree - Bugaboo
Papers - Santa's Helper - Just So Scrappy
String of lights, and holly bauble- Little B's cutting dies Holiday 
Gingham Ribbon and metallic cord - Meiflower


I am entering my card into these challenges
Bugaboo Christmas Bingo - (Bugaboo image, Glitter - on bauble, Players choice(ribbon))
Holly Jolly Christmas - Anything goes
Penny's Challenges - Anything goes

Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

7 comments:

Christine L said...

Fab fun image and gorgeous design Colette.... but then what else would I expect from you?? It's fabulous!

Hugs
Christine x

Karen said...

This is one of my favourite images, it always makes me smile. Great card as usual Colette.

BegoƱa said...

I really love your card..., great job Colette.
Hugs from Spain

Unknown said...

Such a fun Christmas card, great image and colouring. Fab background. thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Jennifer DT member

Julie Temple said...

Super Cute! Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this Month!
Julie

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

Helen said...

Beautiful card.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x