Monday 15 December 2014

and now for something completely different!

A few months ago I bought the Cards and Crafts for Christmas magazine, and after flicking through the pages decided I would like to have a go at making a stag's head decoration and a couple of cushions. I decided to do the stag's head first.
It's been a long time since I did any sewing and I don't even own a machine any more, but luckily my daughters boyfriends mum had one she doesn't use, so let me borrow it, and even more luckily, most of the stag's head is hand stitched, I only needed the machine to do the antlers.




I was really pleased with the way it turned out, and after laughing her head off when I told her what I was making, my daughter now wants me to make one for her!

I am entering this into the following challenge

All Crafts Challenge --- Anything Goes, but no cards

Thanks for popping in and taking a look
hugs,
Colette xx

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I love it! You are so clever, Jo x

Lau W said...

Wouahhh ! Love love loooove this creation !!!!
xxx

Christine L said...

Wow Colette.... this is soooooo fabulous and I love it! Clever girl you!

Hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

This is amazing!! xx

Karen said...

I'll admit, when you first told me about this, I thought you were mad! But when I saw it, I loved it! It looks great in real life, even better than in the photograph. Well done Colette, you have done a fabulous job! xx