Tuesday 26 August 2014

Summer heat...

...where did it go, it wasn't that long ago it was so hot I had every fan in the house pointing at me, and now it's a lot cooler and we have even had the heating on a couple of times. The weather just doesn't seem to know what to do with itself at the moment - you get up to glorious sunshine and by the time you've eaten your breakfast it's chucking it down, but by lunchtime the sun is cracking the flags again. 

I bought the image I've used on today's card when it was really hot, it appealed to me because there were quite a few days when I would have given anything to be able to sit on a big chunk of ice to keep cool LOL! If I was looking for an image at the moment, the young lady would have to be warming her bottom in front of a roaring fire hehe!


Image - bb Summer Heat - Stitchy Bear
Papers - My BFF - Just So Scrappy
Lifestyle nesting Scallops and Plain circles
Die-namics - Flower and leaf trio
EK success slim edger punch - Arch Scallop
Ribbon and pearls - Meiflower

Thanks for visiting,
hugs,
Colette xx


3 comments:

Lau W said...

Lol ! this image is funny, an dyour card is very pretty ! Love the design and colors !
xxx

Eva Gro said...

Beautiful card! Love the sentiment, and your colorchoice!

Hugs, Eva
Your DT Pal at TPS

Christine L said...

It's a fab image and a gorgeous card Colette.... maybe another way of doing something like the Ice Bucket challenge?? Though wouldn't fancy my bum getting freeze burn!! LOL

And if we didn't have such odd weather, what on earth would we talk about here in England?? hehe

Hugs
Christine x