Sunday 24 August 2014

Jungle and Nautical Pop Up Boxes

I am hoping for a nice peaceful day today, Meg is off to her Grandma's for lunch and hubby is taking oldest grandson to the Ormskirk MotoFest, so they can spend a few hours admiring cars they'll never be able to afford and taking photo's to remind them of that fact LOL! Eric is a bit of a petrol head and he's got Will the same way so they will enjoy themselves, checking out all the cars - and of course Will has to have the obligatory fairground ride too.
I have lots to do, so although it will be peaceful I shall be very busy, but at least I won't get loads of interruptions (famous last words LOL!)

Anyway here are a couple more of the pop up boxes available in The Paper Creator mega bundles, I have really enjoyed putting these together as they are soooooo easy with the kit, and you can make them "yours" just by adding a few embellishments.

For this one, I just die cut some letters and added the animal sounds to each of the flaps, the one you can't see has a parrot on it, so I added the word Squawk!

Pop up Box mega bundle - The Paper Creator
Little Lizzie Font - Die-versions

For the nautical version I just added some knotted string, and also wrapped a strip of card in string and dangled a ship's wheel charm from it

String - stash
Charm and pearls - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by,
Hope you are enjoying a peaceful Sunday too,
hugs,
Colette xx


8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Colette these are just so creative and fun and I love the matching envelopes.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karen said...

Great boxes - I love the little touches you have added, they really enhance them!

Christine L said...

Hi Colette.... you've made a couple of brilliant box cards here.. can't decide on a favourite as they're both Fabulous!

Hope your hubby and grandson enjoy Ormskirk today.. I used to live about a mile before they get to Ormskirk (in Aughton) till 2002... and the Motofest definitely didn't happen then! Of course, I had to look at it on google.. saw some videos and brought back lots of lovely memories of Ormskirk!

Hugs - Hope all is well..
Christine x

Lionelsa said...

Adorable boxes.

Pat K said...

Two fabulous pop up boxes with envelopes Collette. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. hugs, Pat K x

Rosietoes said...

I just loved putting these together too Colette. I love your attention to detail and the wee personal touches you have added. The knots are a brilliant idea! x

Lau W said...

Hope the week-end was nice Colette !
These boxes are fantastic, very lovely !!!
xxx

cotnob said...

Fabulous Pop Up Boxes Colette, I love these as well.
I hope you enjoyed your 'nice peaceful day'.
Pauline
x