Sunday 30 March 2014

Last minute Minnie!

Yep! that's me! I suddenly realised yesterday lunch time that I didn't have any Mother's day cards made, pressies are all sorted, but not a card to be seen, a quick search through the Paper Creator store where I picked up a card kit and a Sassy Cheryl image, and by tea time the cards were made, photographed, written out and in envelopes - phew! I can relax for the evening now.


Avery's Big Flower illustration - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Papers - If the crown fits digital scrap kit - Just So Scrappy
Tonic geared border punch - Victorian Border
Joanna Sheen Signature dies - Leafy Twist SD045
X-cut palm punches Butterflies and flowers
Ribbon, gems, flower charm - Meiflower



Ribbon and gems - Meiflower
Silver Peel-off borders - Craft Creations



Wishing you all a lovely Sunday,
hugs,
Colette xx


2 comments:

Karen said...

Both fabulous cards and I am sure your mum and mother in law will love them - at least you got them made in time! Karen x

Becky said...

wow Colette, These are awesome. Love the whimsical image of the first one and the design of second is fabulous, beautiful colors and beautiful dp.