Sunday 2 March 2014

Gabby's Marvellous Adventure

Today I have an easel card to show you, which I have made a bit differently than usual. There are three sections, the middle one is in the style of a normal easel and the side ones are twisted easels, and they are different because none of the easels folds from the back of the card, which is my usual way of doing it, but are added to the card individually, so that I can place them wherever I want. It still folds in the normal way and fits into an envelope.
I have used one of the new Sassy Cheryl images from Paper Creator called Gabby's Marvellous adventure, printing it three times then cutting and layering the whole image over the large topper with foam pads for dimension andcutting a couple of the books from the third copy and adding them to the smaller toppers, again with foam pads.


Image - Gabby's marvellous adventure illustration- Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Papers - Masked Marvels - Julie Billingsley at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Tonic layering circles and scalloped circles
Sentiment - computer generated
Ribbon - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

2 comments:

Becky said...

Colette, this is adorable! You are so creative.

Karen said...

Oh I love this! As you know, I love the Sassy Cheryl images from Paper Creator, but your card design is something else - Fabulous!!! x