Friday 16 December 2011

Polkadoodles Through the Window challenge

Daniele has chosen this week's theme for the last Polkadoodles challenge of 2011 which is
Looking Through the Window
and she wants you to use a window cut out or aperture to peer through to the scene outside (which is on the inside of the card).


For my window card I have used images and a paper from the Magical Winter CD's The window section of the card is (once again) bowed out and I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make my window frame. I added glitter to the holly berries and glossy accents to the bow. The lamp-post is a Marianne Creatables die.


In this pic I have tried to show how the front of the card arches away from the background.

Pop over to the Polkadoodles challenge blog and check out the rest of my teamies fabulous creations.

You have until Sunday 25th December (Christmas day woohoo!) Noon GMT to get your challenge entries in.

3 comments:

Maritha said...

OHHH Colette! That is just so cute!

Can´t say how much i love your christmascard(the one you sent me)....that is just soooo sweet!=)

Big weekend hug

Maria said...

Super cute card!
Hugs,

Maria B.

Daniele said...

such a brilliant card Colette
hugs