Saturday 17 September 2011

Sending Love

Yesterday was my wedding anniversary and Eric and I spent a lovely evening in.....................Ikea!!!
We were buying Stacy the furniture for the new baby's bedroom, and as there is only about 6 weeks to go until he's due, she wanted to get it sorted out. Eric will probably be spending Sunday building it all for her as her partner Neill is pretty useless at DIY.

Today is Clipart Fairy day and this week I have made a central stepper using papers and a girl graphic from Winter Girls Hats Off set 5. This set contains: 1 PNG girl graphic without a hat, 2 PNG graphics of girl with a hat, facing opposite ways, 1 PNG hat graphic , 4 PNG wordarts and 13 Jpeg 12 x 12 papers all for only £1.50. I have also used the Postbox graphic. The Poinsettia and swirls are Marianne Creatables dies and the ribbon is from stash. Sentiment panel is computer generated.




I'm off to the Clipart Fairy's workshop this morning, it's all about Christmas cards today and I believe we will be making 7 items in total including some 8 inch x 8 inch cards and a notebook. I will show you some piccies in the week.

Have a great weekend!

I am entering this card into the following challenges.

Cute Card Thursday  -Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - include a digital element - #128 Celebrate The Season (Any Season) 
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Unique Fold (Something different from your usual)
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Great card Colette, I love this style of stepper too.

Vicki x

Nicolchen said...

Hi Colette

Your card is just gorgeous...the images and the design are wonderful :0)))

Have a nice weekend ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Rosietoes said...

I love stepper cards Colette and this is gorgeous. The images are fab and I adore that poinsettia.

Edna x

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Colette!
Hugs Kristel

Karen said...

Sweet image, like the design of the card. K x