Monday 11 September 2017

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Whoa! don't get overexcited, he's not coming just yet, you've still got plenty of time to do your Christmas shopping, but if you are making your own Christmas cards you should be well underway by now, and if you need a little help then look no further than the latest Tonic bookazine, which is in the shops now and comes complete with a free kit containing a carol singer die set, winter village embossing folder, various stamps and papers.

I had a little commission for the bookazine, which entailed using some of the kit, with purple, lilac, pink and silver papers from my stash along with glitter and bling.

Here's what I came up with.

All the carol singers were made using the included dies, and the sentiment is one of the stamps from the kit.

The images and sentiment are all stamps from the free kit.

and here is the embossing folder in all it's glory, it is embossed into silver mirror card, but no matter how much I tried I just couldn't get a decent photo, so just had to use the best of a bad bunch.

The cardstock and papers where either in my stash or my scrap box, I only used the dies and stamps that came in the kit and a few little embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: