Wednesday 31 August 2016

Charming!

It's time for a new team B challenge over at the Paper Shelter and this time around our theme is


There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

Now, I don't know if you know this, but when you buy a Paper Shelter digital stamp you not only get the black and white outline, but you also get a pre-coloured version of the digi, a background and a composition (character on  background, ready to use), so for our make it digital challenge I thought that for a change I would use the composition and turn it into a card topper. I resized it in Photoshop and then layered it onto card adding a glitter border before using foam pads to fix it onto my decorated card blank.


Digital topper - Snake Charmer - The Paper Shelter
Papers - Shabtastic digital scrapbooking kit - Just So Scrappy
Copper blaze shimmer card - Limetree crafts (picked up at Sincerely yours show)
Tonic geared punch - scalloped diamond border
Gold ochre glitter on double sided tape
Sentiment - computer generated

Pop over to the Challenge blog and check out the fabulous digital inspiration from my teamies.

Thanks for calling in,
hugs,
Colette xx

3 comments:

Lena said...

Beautiful and fun card! I love this image and what you´ve done with it!!
Have a nice evening!!
Hug Lena

Nannieflash said...

Morning Colette, wow your card is stunning I love how youve coloured this and those papers are fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Haha...gave me my evening smiles...and that was hard to do since I'm so tired.